How To Pair Your Oticon Hearing Device With Your Smart Phone Via Bluetooth
To start, place your hearing devices into their docking station or open the battery doors of your devices.
Instructions For iPhone
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on
- Once you are sure Bluetooth is enabled, return to settings and scroll to the “Accessibility” tab
- Select “Accessibility” and scroll to “Hearing Devices”
- Select “Hearing Devices” and you’ll see a wheel spinning. This is your phone searching for your hearing devices to pair with. When you reach this step, you can close the battery doors of your hearing devices or take them out of the docking station. After a few seconds, you should see your name pop up on your phone.
- Tap your name
- Tap “Pair”
- Tap “Pair” again
Your iPhone will now be paired to your hearing devices.
Instructions for Android
- Go to the Google Play Store and download the “Oticon ON” app.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. One way to check this is to go into Settings, and find “Bluetooth” or “Connected Devices” to make sure it is enabled.
- Open the Oticon ON app and allow it to access your phone settings. Your phone should begin to search for hearing devices. When you reach this step, you can also close the battery doors of your hearing devices or take them out of the docking station.
- When your phone detects your hearing devices, tap “Pair”. Then your phone will connect to your hearing devices and you’ll be ready to go.
Your Android will now be paired to your hearing devices.